Karnack, TX 75661, USA

This is a horrible company to work with. Our contract ended in October 2017, and after letting them know in writing, our intent to fully cancel in December, they still charged us over $3000 in unknown charges.

Repeated calls and emails went unanswered and finally after 6 months, they credited our account for the $3400. Two months later, we receive another bill for $800 with no explanation, which has now gone to collections.

They do not respond to repeated requests for confirmation, nor do they allow you an explanation of the exorbitant charges they nail you with when you cancel an already terminated contract. I would never work with this company again, nor will I ever recommend them for service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Windstream Phone Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Eliminate any and all charges .

Comments

Good Afternoon. We acknowledge your feedback concerning disconnection and billing issues.

I have spoken with you previously and provided detail information on the charges remaining on the account.

However, if you do have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at WINCanHelp@windstream.com. Thank you, LaToya WINCanHelp@windstream.com

to Windstream LaToya #1564799

Yes, and you continue to give us different answers. WE have spoken with our attorney and emailed that our account, per previous replies from Windstream is at a ZERO balance and nothing is owed to any other "collection" companies either. We will not do business with your company in the future.