Seriously, slower than 95% of the US? We pay for Windstream turbo, somewhere in the neighborhood of 6mbps, and we are getting not even 1!? We used to get atleast 2, which is still a total rip-off but we have no other choice. They are sticking everyone on the same server here, and they know they can do this and get away with it.
Multiple complaints and they still pull this *** everywhere they can manage to fit it in. Not to mention when contacting customer service, all you can plan on receiving is MAYBE a discount for your time. No real solutions or actions taken.
At this point? Dial-up sounds like a more sound option.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Windstream Internet Dsl
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."