Seriously, slower than 95% of the US? We pay for Windstream turbo, somewhere in the neighborhood of 6mbps, and we are getting not even 1!? We used to get atleast 2, which is still a total rip-off but we have no other choice. They are sticking everyone on the same server here, and they know they can do this and get away with it.
Multiple complaints and they still pull this *** everywhere they can manage to fit it in. Not to mention when contacting customer service, all you can plan on receiving is MAYBE a discount for your time. No real solutions or actions taken.
At this point? Dial-up sounds like a more sound option.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Windstream Internet Dsl
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."