Seriously, slower than 95% of the US? We pay for Windstream turbo, somewhere in the neighborhood of 6mbps, and we are getting not even 1!? We used to get atleast 2, which is still a total rip-off but we have no other choice. They are sticking everyone on the same server here, and they know they can do this and get away with it.

Related: Windstream billing

Multiple complaints and they still pull this *** everywhere they can manage to fit it in. Not to mention when contacting customer service, all you can plan on receiving is MAYBE a discount for your time. No real solutions or actions taken.

At this point? Dial-up sounds like a more sound option.

Review about: Windstream Internet Dsl.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Windstream Sucks Windstream "I cannot stress this enough. Windstream is utter trash. we pay for 24mbs download a month (as we are not allowed to get any higher, despite them having faster speeds)..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more