Seriously, slower than 95% of the US? We pay for Windstream turbo, somewhere in the neighborhood of 6mbps, and we are getting not even 1!? We used to get atleast 2, which is still a total rip-off but we have no other choice. They are sticking everyone on the same server here, and they know they can do this and get away with it.

Multiple complaints and they still pull this *** everywhere they can manage to fit it in. Not to mention when contacting customer service, all you can plan on receiving is MAYBE a discount for your time. No real solutions or actions taken.

At this point? Dial-up sounds like a more sound option.

Review about: Windstream Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account ATT "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud Cricket Wireless "Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no problem, except..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more