Verified Reviewer

I called and canceled services on August 31, 2020 and was told that I would be mailed an envelope to send the router back in. The representative also stated that I would be refunded or at the very least prorated since I would not be receiving services for the month of September at all.

I had to call two additional times because I had not received the envelope and it was by then mid September and I had been told if I didnt return the router within 30 days of canceling, I would be charged $100. I finally received the envelope on September 18, 2020 and mailed the router back on September 21, 2020. Today is December 2, 2020 and after waiting months for my refund check, I call only to learn that they waited until September 18, 2020 to disconnect so that they would not have to refund me my money. The representative stated that it was noted in my file that I called to disconnect on August 31, 2020 but since they failed to actually disconnect until 18 days later, there was nothing she could do.

Pretty *** way to treat people!!! I will NEVER use Windstream again and will discourage anyone and everyone looking for services to steer clear of Windstream.

Not the way to do business!!!! If I could give a no star rating for this, I would!!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t use Windstream!!!! Find a more reputable company!!!

Comments

#1959473

Hello! I'm so sorry that your recent experience with us has been less than stellar.

Please email me your former account information to wincanhelp@windstream.com so I can look into this further. Thanks!

Windstream Reviews