Old Athens Rd, Cornelia, GA 30531, USA
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I'm just going to skim over the fact that Windstream's internet service is the worst in the country, which everyone knows. Let's get to the point...

My disdain on this particular occurrence is the fact that my $65 draft from my account suddenly jumped to an $85 draft. I begrudgingly picked up the phone to call customer service, we all know how much of a pain that is all by itself. When I inquired as to the extra charges all the monotone lady on the other end of the phone would tell me was that there was an increase in service fees. After informing her that I did not authorize additional service fees nor was I informed that there would be an increase. After bickering back and forth, and not getting anywhere with the woman, she offered me a free doorbell camera. I declined her generous offer but she insisted and against my wishes, she transferred me to the department that apparently gives away the free doorbell cameras.

I still have an additional $20 draft coming from my account, my internet is still terrible and a doorbell camera just doesn't do the trick to justify any of this.

Not that my review will do any good to actually solve any issues, but may one day my area will receive a competitor against Windsuck.

Review about: Windstream Internet Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Being stuck with this company, Being billed for no service, Literally anything.

Comments