Verified Reviewer

1.3

I pay over $60.00 a month for intermittent internet service. I have been told by several Technicians that Windstreams internet line was hit by lightning over 10 years ago and that's why I have intermittent internet service!

The last time I was told this was 04/02/2021, which was by 2 technicians and the area manager. Why is it, windstreams representative know this and yet windstream has not done anything to fix the problem? Why is it, windstream has no problem taking your money and they dont care what type of service you receive. As a customer I call and speak with the technical department, and they open another ticket, then I ask to be transferred to a supervisor in the billing department!

Which doesn't happen, but the lady who did answer, had no problem hanging up on me when I asked to speak with a supervisor. This is the type of service I get from windstream.

User's recommendation: Find a company that can provide the service you pay for!

Product or Service Mentioned: Windstream Dsl Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Windstream Cons: Customer support and being billed for no service, Pricing service, Hang up on the customer, Refuse to let you speak to their boss, Do not care if your paying for something your not receiving.

Comments