Complaint #1: We have CONSTANT service (phone and internet) interruption for which Windstream refuses to acknowledge due to the fact that our salesmen do not 20+ minutes to sit on hold simply for a customer service representative to answer the phone! Our phone lines and internet were down sporadically throughout the day yesterday no less than 7 times!

Complaint #2: Today I called to report that our toll-free number has not been working for days because one of our customers finally gave up and used our regular phone line. This gentleman tried all day yesterday and again this morning. Windstream representative actually had the NERVE to imply that since I didn't have exact times that the customer tried to call us that they would do nothing to assist us. I went ballistic and demanded that they fix our toll-free phone line.

Complaint #4: Instead of going month-to-month with our service, this company has the audacity to renew the 3 year contract over and over without so much as a letter or a phone call!!!

Complaint #5: Customer service representatives have arrogant attitudes regarding service issues and imply that problems are not their fault, but yours.

Complaint #6: Because our salesmen at our VERY busy location do not have the time to hold to get a trouble ticket, Windstream refuses to acknowledge outage problems. EVEN WHEN THE OUTAGES ARE CITY-WIDE!!!

IF YOU WISH TO HAVE HORRIBLE PHONE AND INTERNET SERVICE AND, AT THE SAME TIME, WANT TO LOSE CUSTOMERS IN THE PROCESS, SIGN UP FOR WINDSTREAM SERVICE AS THEY ARE WONDERFUL IF THIS IS YOUR GOAL!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Windstream Bundle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want out of the contract that they renewed without contacting us beforehand..

Comments