2.0
Coverage Area

In hopes they (Windstream) would read concerns regarding their service or lack of service to their customers and "DSL" internet subscribers.I checked the Signal Strength this morning using the settings on my Roku device, and it still shows "POOR Signal Strength".

I recently up-graded my subscription from 3.5 Mbps to 6.0 Mbps but I see little difference. An I.T.

in my area of Kentucky says that Windstream still has not improved their Bandwidth strength enough to fully use and enjoy the use of WiFi streaming from devices like Roku, especially with live programs such as news channels.It's bad that we don't have a choice of Internet Providers here in Rural Kentucky, but worse when us folks are being charged for poor service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of signal strength is poor. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of windstream internet service. Windstream needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned windstream internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Windstream.

Comments