Verified Reviewer

This company will rip you off! I tried to cancel my account several times, and each time the customer service rep said they couldn't help me.

I sent back invoices stating to cancel my account, and nothing was done on their end. Our account was sent to collection for charges that should have never been charged in the first place. If they had told me to send a letter in writing, I would have done it that same day. Terrible customer service!

Instead, they send these charges to collection when this could have all been resolved months ago if they had communicated properly with their customer. According to the collection agency, this company does not have to tell you how to get out of a contract, they just expect you to figure it out on your own.

There are many other better options for phone service. Go with someone else.

User's recommendation: Don't use this company!

Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Comments

#1993213

Rachael, I certainly apologize about the confusion here. Your contract list out what is required for termination as well as the terms and conditions that can be found online.

I'd be happy to have this looked over.

Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your account information for additional assistance. Thanks,

Windstream Reviews