1.4
Coverage Area

Update by user May 02

Here we are 1 month later and still no response from Windstream. Didn't expect a response.

Can't believe a company would not even try to make things right when they have let down a customer.

Just a terrible lack of customer service. Stunning!!!

Update by user Apr 09

As of a week later, no reply from Windstream. Also emailed them twice and no response.

They have no respect for their customers since they have no competition here. Hope I have an option sometime soon so I can dump them.

Original review posted by user Apr 02

I took a day off for a tech to install bonded dsl. The called and asked to reschedule but i had to work.

The guy said they would be here by 6. Called at 5 to say the tech went home and would come tomorrow after i had told them that i couldn't be here. I asked if they coild come 2 days later and they said they would have to move me out a week. I will be out of town all week somthat would not work.

Guy said he was ther supervisor and that it could not be elevated. Told me the computer schedules and nothing could be done. I know that was a lie. Canceled my order and told them to stick it.

Why don't people care when they have a willing customer? Worst customer service experience ever!

Review about: Windstream Internet Installation.

Comments