Verified Reviewer

No one contacted me as a result of my complaint with this platform. I got a call looking for payment as my account is way overdue.

So for the 10th time I explained that I have reduced the amount of lines so I want my bill adjusted. I was on for almost 2 hours. I finally was put thru to a billing specialist who informed me that if I have 1 line or 20 lines that the bill would be the same!!!! Had I been told that on my first call in early September I would have found a different Company.

So I paid the oldest bill for August, the one I called about originally and have disputed the subsequent bills. Someone called me on 4:47 on Friday and I told him not a good time since I had 13 minutes to finish up my "end of day" procedures. He said he would call me at 10a.m. on Monday.

Still no call as of 4:30pm on Tuesday. HELP!

User's recommendation: Absolutely not.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

#1959472

Hi there! I'm sorry you've been having trouble with your billing & services with us.

Please email me your account and contact information to wincanhelp@windstream.com for assistance. Thanks, Maggie

Windstream Reviews