Verified Reviewer

3.5

When I left wind stream they took two auto-pays out, they gave me a time my money would be returned. When I got another letter from them, they took more out and now say they only owe me $40.76.

Solo now it has been approximately 4 months and yet instead of money returned I got still another letter stating they owe me that $40.76. When I call they say it won't be mailed until the batch I'm in has checks made. I ask just what was a batch and how is it determined what batch a check is in. They gave me a runaround of senseless wordage and I received another letter yesterday saying No payment due at this time.

But no refund.

Yes I was a loyal customer for ten years and told them if I wasn't pleased with new service I would be back. Guess what I will have no dealings with them again.

User's recommendation: Be wary and don't use auto pay.

Product or Service Mentioned: Windstream Bundle.

Windstream Pros: Customer service reps are always nice to me, That i have other internet companies to use.

Windstream Cons: Pricing service, Reliability of service.

Comments

#1974605

Hey Judith! Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your former account information and I can help get your refund check processed. Thank you,

#1982826
@WindstreamCares

They finally sent me the money, even though I again went through hang up and wrong transfers I finally got through to someone and got the refund. However I got a statement recently with a no balance due.

I'm just thankful and have a feeling you helped. So, thank you

Windstream Reviews