Coverage Area

There is some things going on in your Dalton Georgia branch that may need to be look into.Employees dating, home wrecking and causing what I believe is giving your Company a bad Name.

This is not good for your company knowing things of this demeanor going on. People like your company employees having relationships with married and children involved. Also employee and employee Relationships. Is there a policy against this kind of actions?

If not there should be because in my opinion these acts of Adultery and philandering is not good Business or customer relations.

So this needs to be forwarded to the top of the list to the top people in your company.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to "stop employees from embarrasing your company". This person is overall dissatisfied with Windstream. The most disappointing about other product at Windstream was lack of internet speed and the customer service , but reviewer liked that i have other internet companies to use. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Windstream.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Windstream to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments