2 years ago i signed us up for faster internet speed.....I thought.The $59.99 for life bundle?

Well apparently that didnt give me faster internet speed, it gave me just a larger bill, and this according to one of their guys that came out to change our modem. He said it was a joke we were never "upgraded" or they would have come out and given us a new modem as he was doing now, (for even more money by the way!!! And he was laughing about it the whole time) Now I know when I ordered the $59.99 for life it was supposed to take me from the 6mbps to 12, but i have no way of proving that but i do know I never got up to 12. Now we are getting the 12 and paying even more.

They are the only internet service in our area and 12 is the fastest speed. Oh and the land line sucks!!! I can hear but people calling say they can't hear me and there is a terrible puzzing noise. The tech has put in several orders to have it fixed but they come out and tell us each time that there isnt anything wrong with the line!!

Really, it's their tech that is the one who was out here saying the lines from the house to the road needed to be repaired, but apparently who ever they send to do that is just to lazy to do the work, because they come out and tell me theres nothing wrong.

How redickulous, come on windstream get with the program!!!There was a company out by the road laying new fiber optic i really hope its someone new offering internet that knows what their doing cause ill be the frist to change!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of windstream bundle. Windstream needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned windstream bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Windstream.

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments