Heavener, Oklahoma

Links to helpful nationwide resources in filing complaints.

Windstream:

Why do you continue to charge customers for a quality of service you falsely advertise and deliver?

Youtube has verified Windstream as being responsible for video lag.

Websites are replete with customer complaints and dissatisfaction over this issue.

To charge people for a service that is something other than what you advertise, is unethical, and in fact amounts to fraud, and should be investigated as such.

There is little question as to the reason for the poor quality of service to paying customers. Windstream has more customers than it has the capability to provide the quality of service it falsely advertises.

If I do not hear back from you with a satisfactory answer to this question, I will continue to spread awareness of this issue on the web.

Review about: Windstream Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of accountability, Wait for repairs, Being billed after i disconnected, Being billed when had no service, Reliability of service.

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments

Well what’s going on has someone been paid off

Nicholasville, Kentucky, United States #1123721

I agree me and my family have lost thousands of dollars from dropped conference calls do to Windstream's unprofessional service, but out in the rural areas of Kentucky it is the only option we have, and it is as bad if not worse than having no internet, and they still charge us nearly 100 dollars a month!

they are truly the worst company in america.individually the workers are kind but unfortunately work in an incompetent system.

they tell you one thing, but the bill, service, connection is always something different.

the amount of time wasted attempting to get my service corrected has been unbearable.please some *** lawyer, sue this horrible company and make a pile of money.

China Grove, North Carolina, United States #956477

I just got billed for 500 bucks by a credit collection agency over 2 years after I cancelled Windstream for VERY POOR internet service. A fraction of the speed I was promised and a small fraction at that.