Bait and Switch.

The soul reason for me to have this service was to have faster dedicated speed AND for my webhosting, while also having separate C class IP addresses..

The sales person there was told more then a few times of my issue and reason for the service.

Basically they lied to me. The sales person said yes, yes yes, we give you separate C classes and had me sign a contract and start the install,, and after 6 weeks of this nonsense the engineer setting up the service said we are not able to provide you separate C class IP addresses..

Bait and switch, be careful.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i will seek damages for the misconduct of this business and their poor business practices". privateequity is overall dissatisfied with Windstream. The most disappointing about windstream internet service at Windstream was bait and switch, scam to lock you into a contract and dont trust what sales sells you Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Windstream.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Windstream to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments