Fayette, Ohio
1.2
Coverage Area

Where do i start..?The biggest complaint at this moment, is trying to get my landline phone number released to use as a cell phone number.

As of 5/02/16 I have not been able to complete this transaction with Windstream. I started the proccess in the first week of April. Windstream has not yet released my number (they call it porting) so I can use my cell as my home phone. They have gave me just about every excuse they can to stall this process.

Found out in this time that I've been calling and working to get it done, that about 15 years ago when I moved from one location to the next (I don't move far, so was able to keep my original landline number) that Windstream never changed the address associated with my original phone number. I find this a bit ridiculous when I have been recieving my phone bill from them in my updated address all along! Anyhow, human error on their part is to blame! I am currently working with yet another supervisor named Dennis, who had the the gull to try to blame my cell phone provider for delay!

My cell phone provider is Consumer Cellular. They have done everything they can to help me in dealing with Winstream, going as far as setting up a 3-way phone call to address the hold up! I think Windstream could take a lesson from Consumer Cellular!!! As I'm still waiting to have this resolved, the supervisor named Dennis said I wouldn't be charged for any services in May.

I think i shouldn't be charged for most of April as well, considering this hold up is because of sloppy and or lazy customer service from Windstream! Sadly, the many different Windstream representatives seem to not be in the loop, so to speak. And so far, the supervisor I spoke to the first time, named Temika who said she would be keeping me up tp date has never called me back! Supervisor #2, named Dennis, said he would call me back to keep me updated...

I expressed to him that I want him to call to let me know what is being done and gave him my personal cell number.

I can only hope I will get results this time!My frustration level with this Windstream company is through the roof!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Windstream. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Windstream.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Windstream to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments