I don't even have service yet.I called on 6/24/2015 to order service.

I was given the date 06/30/2015 for installation. Lets just say its 7/8/2015 and still no service. No one at the call centers are willing to be accountable. This is the only service where I live and without it my business will close.

The communcation between customer and dispatch is non existant.I do not recommend service.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of windstream internet installation from Windstream. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Windstream to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Windstream for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments

They are about to put me out of business too.I ordered a phone line from them on Monday and they are telling me it will take 7 to 10 days to get it installed.

Already have a major client about to cancel on me because I don't have an analog phone line to connect to their system.It's been very stressful and nerve wracking to deal with this company.