My problems are much too big for a review I would like a call to give you ALL of info.

I will give you some of the high lights of the issues.

I signed up for DSL on Monday 12-21-15 & was told it would be installed Wensday 12-23-15. After waiting all day I called to find out it would not to be until Wensday 12-30-15 but after waiting ALL day again I found out it would not be done until Thursday 12-31-15 and again after waiting ALL day I called to find out it would now be Monday 1-4-16 so I called Customer service and spoke to a Betty how was very helpful & she spoke to dispatch & he called the service tec that was to do my job & he said he was on a job & had one before me then he would do mine WITH OUT FAIL so once again I waited ALL day with no results.

It has now been 2 weeks & I still do not have my DSL & with out question I am very mad.

This is only part of the issues I have had in conjunction with this order.

I am waiting for your reply

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of windstream internet service. Windstream needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned windstream internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Windstream.

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments