1.1
Coverage Area

I have had internet service with windstrram for over 15 years and it gets worse every week.On a modest 3 mb connection i average .07 to .33 download speed between 8am and midnights constantly.

I keep calling windstream and get nothing but the run around. They cut back on speed while overselling service on old copper lines. They have said for three years we are scheduled for fiber upgrade but cannot say when it will be done. They offer no cut in charges for services they are uneilling to provide.

Worst customer service agents in the industry. I work in the IT industry and know when some 20 year okd tries to blow smoke and talk down to me.

Verizon will have a tower within a mile of me by the end of the year.My time with wondstream is coming to a quick end.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of internet service. Windstream needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Windstream.

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #996781

They were charging my mother over 50 dollars a month for 2 mbs, until I pointed out to them that cox gives people close to 10 mbs for the same price, and that windstream was giving other customers In our area 8 mbs for that price.They quickly fixed that issue, but for the past four years at least we've had bought of no service for weeks or months at a time.

They promise to send a tech out next day, and it ends up being roughly two weeks.

They have made no effort whatsoever to compensate us for they're unreliable service, and we aren't the only ones on our block with this issue.Windstream needs to reevaluate how they do business in small town America.