The service I originally signed up for was suppose to be up to 12m and I found out when they installed it I can only get up to 1.5m.I never see speeds over 1m and they charge me the same price for this service as I paid for 100m when I had Time Warner.

When I called around for a better ISP i found that windstream basically has a monopolization on this area and is the only option for phone and internet.

I've called them and asked them if they could get better speeds for my area and they just give me lies of how they are going to upgrade and then give me a run around, it's been 3 years and I've yet to see a change.It's ridiculous that it takes longer to load a video on youtube then the time the runs.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of windstream internet from Windstream. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1440 and wants Windstream to "faster speeds".

The most disappointing in user's experience was service pricing, reliability of service, that 3rd world countries have better service and speed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Windstream for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments