East Rochester, Ohio

I have had ever-worsening service with Windstream's internet ever since I got it.I have to unplug the power cord to my Windstream suppled modem EVERY DAY so it will come back on and find an IP address hopefully on another server so my 3.0 MBPS D/L speed will get off the 2-300 KPBS it degrades to EVERY DAY and go back up to about 2.5 MBPS D/L (it NEVER is 3.0 MPBS, that's just what I pay for, never what I get).

I have never had decent resolution to this problem in all the years I have called Windstream's "Help line". I am moving over to the TDS cable internet service and porting my phone over to them too. I am severing all ties to Windstream and hope they go out of business. I am used to real phone companies who actually support DSL that works.

Windstream is not one of them.

Shun Windstream like the plague if you have any options other than them.Useless company.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Windstream. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Windstream.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Windstream to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments