Polkton, North Carolina

I cannot stress this enough.Windstream is utter trash.

Related: I hate Windstream

we pay for 24mbs download a month (as we are not allowed to get any higher, despite them having faster speeds) and we are constantly losing our connection as well as NEVER having anywhere near enough what we pay for. Attached is a speed test that reflects our average connection speeds. If you want reliable internet, I would recommend either Verizon or Time Warner. Windstream is absolutely the WORST ISP I have ever had the disprivilege of using.

We have tried many times to contact them about getting some kind of fix for the issue but to no avail.They have done absolutely nothing to improve our experience, instead trying to only justify their reasons on why we cannot get better speeds from them, or at least reduced prices for the constant horrendous speeds.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.