I have been stuck as a customer for almost 6 months. My contract is about to be up and I have to say that I have never been so happy to see a "service provider" go down the road. From the first they have been HORRIBLE with customer service. They never know who I am when I call. My items never arrived when they were supposed to, and the installer had to provide them. Even when HE called they had no clue what was going on. I'm surprised he even showed up….

My only service is internet with them. I paid for the high end fastest speed. My son is a gamer, and I do a lot of work from home. I constantly monitor my DL and UL speeds and they are FAR slower than what I am paying for. The service is constantly interrupted. The modem/router I bought, through them, was a horrible piece of equipment. It constantly has to be rebooted. It has VERY little wireless range.

Maybe I was just spoiled after years of service with COX, but I can't imagine that any business could provide a lesser quality service than Windstream. If you are considering ANY product that Windstream has to offer I would STRONGLY recommend that you look else ware. There are plenty of companies out there that provide the same service and could not POSSIBLEY be worse….

Review about: Windstream Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Windstream?

Comments